The European Choral Association - Europa Cantat is the leading pan-European non-profit organisation dedicated to education and cultural exchange among singers of all ages, especially among children and young people in the field of vocal music.
Our publications reach choral organisations, choirs, singers and conductors
in over 40 European countries and over 50 countries worldwide.
We offer advertising (the rates you will find here)
- in our European Choral magazine (3 issues/year)
- in our brochures announcing the programme of events for each year
- through brochures sent with our publications
- on our website http://www.EuropeanChoralAssociation.org
- at reduced fees for our members
- on the page "events" (e.g. events 2011)
- on the page "events organised by us" or "events organised by others"
- on the pages "events for choirs", "events for conductors", etc.
(See sample banner below) - 1 month: 100 Euros - 6 months: 500 Euros
For member-organizations and partners of Europa Cantat
and advertisers in Europa Cantat magazine: - 15 %
For for member-organisations and partners advertising in Europa Cantat magazine: - 25%
General Secretariat of European Choral Association - Europa Cantat
Weberstr. 59 a, D-53113 Bonn, Germany
Tel: +49 228 9125663 • Fax: +49 228 9125658
E-mail Homepage: http://www.EuropeanChoralAssociation.org